This Iron On Self-Adhesive Tape replaces the traditional stitching of trousers. Make shortening your pants edges convenient and time-saving! Shorten all your pants effortlessly with this iron-on adhesive for easy and permanent hemming of garments and home décor without any sewing - it's that easy!
No-sew: simply iron the hem together, creates a clean hem in seconds!
Material: M5 adhesive strip for more stable bonding
Strong viscosity: not easy to shrink, no longer need to find tailors and spending money on long pants!
Convenient Hemming Helper - this tape will hem with great elasticity and can be curved to fit the shape of clothing with no seam lines.
Wide Application - Suitable for trouser legs, cuffs, hemming or mending clothing tears, frayed holes... Use this tape for pants, jeans bottoms, curtains, and so much more!
Easy to Clean - machine washable and dry cleanable, so you don't have to deal with annoying residues or unsightly glue marks.
Size: 10 x 5 x 2 cm
Material: M5 Tape
Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.
1. Use a ruler and paint powder to mark the folding position, which will make the pant leg more beautiful.
2. Scissors cut off the excess fabric. When cutting, it should be straight. Too crooked and oblique will affect the appearance.
3. The trousers are pasted with water to avoid shrinkage and prevent the iron from shrinking after pressing and forming.
4. The white part is a rubber strip, which will produce adhesion after pressing, so try to place it in the center.
5. After sticking to the trouser leg, use an iron to iron it directly, and the overlapping part of the trouser opening is 2-3 cm in a circle.